Acala DVD Ripper - Copy to portable device, Convert to pop format files, rip audio tracks
Acala DVD Ripper is an easy-to-used dvd copy all in one software which can rip your favor DVDs and copy to iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune/Pocket PC/Mobile Phone/Apple TV ect portable device, convert dvd and compress to high quality AVI/DivX/XviD/Mp4/3GP /Mpeg/WMV formats with small size, extract dvd audio tracks and transcode to be mp3/wma/mp2/m4a/aac/wav/arm music and set to be amazing ringtone.
The enhanced build-in encoder compresses efficiently and outputs files with minimum size but best quality. Not an expert? Don't worry! Acala DVD Ripper will do all for you.
It is a one-click program and can automatically shut down your computer after ripping is done, which means you can just go to have a cup of coffee or even have a nap.
Try Acala DVD Ripper now and enjoy a magical digital life!
- Copy DVDs to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, Apple TV
- Convert DVDs to AVI, DivX, XviD, Mp4, 3GP, Mpeg, WMV
- Extract dvd audio tracks and transcode to be mp3/wma/mp2/m4a/aac/wav/arm
- Super speed and lossness compression output small file
- Intuitive output formats and setting profiles selection design
- Powerful customize settings for senior users
- Build-in DVD player to playback DVD movie for preview
- Set the start position and end position for any episode to convert
- DVD audio track selectable
- DVD subtitle removeable and selectable
- Support titles and chapters batch process
- Built-in Sony PSP movie manager.
- Automatically shutdown computer after ripping is done
- Lifetime FREE Technical Support and FREE upgrade .
- Free trial download.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/ VISTA / Win 7
- 18 MB hard-disk space is necessary to install Acala DVD Ripper
3 Steps to copy DVDs with Acala DVD Ripper
- Step 1: Click "Add" button to load the source DVDs;
- Step 2: Choose the episode you want to convert and select the output format you want;
- Step 3: Click "Start" button and then enjoy the incredible ripping experience!
Need More Help? Please click Acala DVD Ripper Step-by-Step Guide.